CASH: sites & idea

Those addresses were

cwi.nl in /pub/CWIreports/AA	CS-R9318.ps.Z and CS-R9323.ps.Z
netcom.com in /pub/joule        DSR1.ps.Z

You know, what would be really cool (and unfortunately I can't
implement this since today is my last day at work since I'm heading to
Rice to be a full time grad student once more) is a cypherpunks gopher
site!  Having text files like the manifesto, back cypherpunks articles
(I have quite a few), information like the remailer list, etc.
available for browsing...

| Karl L. Barrus                    |
| [email protected]             | <- preferred address
| [email protected] (NeXTMail) |