Big Brother Inside stickers

I've made up a decent-looking mockup of the sticker; the only problem was
getting the lettering to look right. I used a font called 'kids' instead
of recreating the entire thing by hand -- I think this lettering is
probably close enough to the original, though.

download the 9k .gif and take a look: ftp.u.washington.edu:
/pub/user-supported/cypherpunks/intellogo.gif

I haven't had any luck in contacting the person (re: vinyl stickers) that
was posted to this list, his account has been revoked. If anyone wants to
pick the ball up from here, I'm more than happy to turn over my
camera-ready copies of the logo.

mt

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: [email protected]      	    phone: (206) 528-5732
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger [email protected]