MEET: Boston Area Cpunks meeting

Announcing the August Boston Area Cypherpunks Meeting.

Where: MIT Room 1-115
When: Sat, Aug 14, 1993
Time: 3-8pm

Actually, I don't officially have the room until 4pm, but I figure
some people will come late, and the people who have it before might
decide to leave early.

Agenda:
	well, I don't have an agenda planned, but I'm sure we will
have some things to talk about.  Bring your PGP key, Magazine
articles, and anything else that might be of interest.

If you have any questions, either send me e-mail, or give me a call at
(617) 868-4469.

See you then!

-derek