On-going experimentation....

I'll try this later today to see if it makes a difference (after a
couple more cups of java), but for what its worth, I think that
this point Chael brought up should be mentioned again:

> From: uunet!bsu-cs.bsu.edu!nowhere (Chael Hall)
> Subject: Re: Anon remailer to USENET gate bogus
> To: sytex.com!fergp (Paul Ferguson)
> Date: Wed, 4 Aug 93 22:59:53 EST
> Cc: toad.com!cypherpunks
>
> Paul,
>
>     I have seen several bounces from the utexas server because there
> was no Subject for the posting, you need to put a subject line in the
> pasted header like so:
>
> ::
> Request-Remailing-To: [email protected]...
> Subject: this is a test
>
> [body]
>
>      Good luck, but that's what the error message said, there's nothing
> about anonymity in the bounce, though.
>
> Chael
>
> --
> Chael Hall
> [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
> (317) 776-4000 from 8 am - 5 pm CST

Paul Ferguson               |  "Government, even in its best state,
Network Integrator          |   is but a necessary evil; in its worst
Centreville, Virginia USA   |   state, an intolerable one."
[email protected]             |      - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Type bits/keyID   Date       User ID
pub  1024/1CC04D 1993/03/15  Paul Ferguson <[email protected]>
  Key fingerprint =  EE D2 93 7D 04 6D C6 05  AC 36 AD 9D 8E 4F 41 58