Files re Inslaw

I have uploaded three files to /pub/cypherpunks/incoming on
soda.berkeley.edu -

CASOLARO.Z      Boston Globe article re Danny Casolaro
INSLAW.Z        Barron's articles re Inslaw v U.S.
HAMILTON.Z      Transcript of radio interview with Inslaw founder

I will mail copies to folks who explicitly asked that they be mailed.
If you mailed me to say you're interested, but can't FTP, please
write again, and I'll mail them.

--
Greg Broiles                            [email protected]
Golden Bear Computer Consulting         +1 503 342 7982