getting wired #2

>Can anyone tell me how to get a copy of Levy's "Wired" article?

If it's any comfort I can't get any myself. The issue is
sold out and there are very few even in the WIRED office,
so few that they won't spare 'em.  What's worse, it's
very hard to Xerox the article since it is printed on a
weird background. If you can't get it anywhere, let me
know and I'll try to get one to you, but I would appreciate
it if you (and anyone else) wrote the editors at wired.com
and told 'em you would like to see reprints of the story.

Steven