CA online legislative database access

Letter writers needed ASAP! This is the bill that will open up
legislative databases to the masses and serve as a model for other
states and even the country!

cypherfolks, do you have any idea what these efforts are the faint
glimmers of? Imagine a future society where *anyone* can propose laws,
not just the elite few called Legislators and identified in an
exceedingly time-consuming, tedious, and troublesome process. Imagine
that everyone has complete access and full understanding of all the
laws that affect one's life, and the ability to propose and *pass*
superior modifications. It would be a sort of Legislative Free
Enterprise, a competition in the marketplace of laws such that superior
ones would prosper and inferior, archaic, and absurd laws would be
rooted out and expunged by the citizenry itself, in a very dynamic,
interactive, and responsive process! Far from this bureacratic
nightmare we lumber in daily! Write that small letter to set in motion
this grandiose cyberspatial karma!