Re: On The Inherent Evil of Electronic Democracy

 Actually I believe the answer is neither electronic democracy nor
representative government...I will settle for making government
so inefficient and bumbling to as have no 'real' effects on
its victims, ah, I meant to say "citizens". I believe that
my so called brother will always seek to pick my pocket so
I will settle for simply strait jacketing my govermental
opposition by increasing the rate of change in street tech available
till shock sets in...I ma far more practical I suspect then most in this
discussion...

    cheers
    kelly