Re: CryptoStacker

When last we heard, menya zavoot cmpuk wrote:
> THUS SPAKE "Kent Hastings" <[email protected]>:
> # Whatever happened to CryptoStacker(s) research?
>
> Ryan "CryptoStacker" Porter <[email protected]> has been
> travelling in (supposedly) Belgium & Sweden for the last month,
> and I haven't heard from him since the beginning of July.

	Ryan has returned from his trip (also included some of
Germany and France) and has not gotten much net access since then.
He's been busy on some other consulting projects, and has had some
recovery to do.

	Almost immediately after returning to the United States
he was a passenger in a vehicle that was hit in a head on
collision of about 50 MPH a piece.

	The vehicle was a Volvo station wagon and true
to it's reputation the outside crumpled beyond recognition but
the passenger compartment was untouched. Ryan escaped with
'only' internal bruising and general pain, while the passengers
in the other two vehicles were also treated for cuts, loss of
blood, massive smashedness and the like.

	Despite the realization that the superior armament of the
Volvo behemoth is what protected him from the other crazies on the
road (the oncoming vehicle was piloted by two guys who were watching
the aluminum in the back of their truck, instead of the which part
of US Highway 1 they were on), we are still going to West Palm beach this
weekend to pick up the motorcycle he just bought. You'd think
he'd learn from experience...

> He did *not* meet me in Budapest two weeks ago.

	One could say that *you* did not meet him...

> # Please voluntarily comply with my request for a status report,
> # or I'll padlock your business, throw you in jail, arrest all
> # your friends, and firebomb your compound.
>
> Please!  Spare his friends!!!

	I guess that would include me! Yikes! If you are going to
firebomb our secret computing complex, at least let us be there
so we can be made into post toasties as the great ShorDurPerSav
from Waco has done.

> # It is your choice.
>
> If it were my choice, I'd choose the vacation.

	"Peace,
	 or annihilation"

						-charles
--
Charles E. Patisaul  [email protected]  Kennedy Space Center FL USA