Anyone have the Gus Simmons paper?

I recently scanned and OCRed the first part of the Gus Simmons
preprint on subliminal channels in the Digital Signature System, then
I posted this to the Cypherpunks list.

Eric Hughes has asked me to scan in the whole paper and upload it the
soda archives. (I cannot agree to OCR it all, however, as even my
excellent OCR package cannot handle the many equations, subscripts,
superscripts, etc. Eric proposes that I upload the raw TIFF file and
then Cypherpunk volunteers can, if they wish, open the images and work
on parts. Well, that's the theory.)

But I can't find my copy anywhere! Also, a couple of people said a
more recent revision is now circulating.

So, could anyone who has a version--any version will do in a pinch,
but the more recent the better--get in touch with me? Even better
would be to bring it to the Cypherpunks meeting tomorrow (the Mountain
View one).

Thanks,

-Tim May

[email protected]       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero
Higher Power: 2^756839 | Public Key: PGP and MailSafe available.
Note: I put time and money into writing this posting. I hope you enjoy it.