Mail problems

In article <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:
 > My proposal is that we get some software working that produces poor
 > quality speech in realtime on fast hardware that most people don't
 > have.  Then, improved search algorithms will bring higher quality.*
 > The natural evolution of faster hardware will make it available to all.

It exists.  It's called 'nevot'.

The improved faster compression algorithm is also on the way very shortly
(the one by ajr that I mentioned the other day); with 4000byte/sec samples
and 8:3 compression, it fits in 14.4kb with enough to spare for packet
encapsulation.

===
Personal mail to [email protected] (I read it in the evenings)
Business mail to [email protected] (Be careful with the spelling!)
Faxes to An Teallach Limited: +44 31 662 4678  Voice: +44 31 668 1550 x212