Re: REMAIL: list

After being largely off-line for most of the summer, I came back to
find that my remailer had been bit-bucketing most encrypted messages,
apparently due to PGP 2.3's lack of backward compatibility.
(There'd better be a good reason for that, PGP team.) I'll get
around to building 2.3 RSN.  There will also be a momentary
interruption of encryption service when this old Sequent machine
gets swapped out from under the Sequent binary...

	 PGP 2 key by finger or e-mail
   Eli   [email protected]