generic source for mail available

sorry about this, it's a bit off the subject, but it will
be very much on the subject if I ever find what I am looking for
and do what I plan to do to it.

Wanted: generic source code for mail.

I just want to find some source that is not dependant on
bsd or on SVR4 UNIX.  It's for a "patch" I am planning for mail
and sendmail.

thanks in advance,

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].