Re: Who generates AOCE keys?

> Christian D. Odhner writes:
>
>   >what keeps people from [getting certified] keys with somebody else's name
>
> The The relation between the preferred signature authority for the
> installation, and that installation.  From the documentation:

[good stuff from docs deleted]

> Hope this helps,
>

> Scott Collins

Oh, ok :> I realy get it now! Thanks. Sorry about the previous post,
everybody...

Christian Douglas Odhner     | "The NSA can have my secret key when they pry
[email protected]	     | it from my cold, dead, hands... But they shall
pgp 2.3 public key by finger | NEVER have the password it's encrypted with!"
  "If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns." -E. Abbey
My opinions are shareware. For a registered copy, send me 15$ in DigiCash.
  Key fingerprint =  58 62 A2 84 FD 4F 56 38  82 69 6F 08 E4 F1 79 11