Re: Viacrypt export?

	 	Alex> Why would people in Europe want to buy an exported
	 	Alex> Viacrypt when it's completely legal for them to use PGP,
	 	Alex> which is free and which is built from published source
	 	Alex> code?

	 I wouldn't, but most corporations don't like purchasing software
	 without the safety blanket of commercial support. (At least in the
	 states. I assume it's the same in europe.)

It's not a matter of a safety blanket, it's where you choose to spend
your time and effort.  A well-supported application can easily pay
for itself in decreased staff time.