Re: "Code Warriors" Article in "Metro" Newspaper

> "Untraceable digital cash transactions and a brisk commerce in trade
> secrets could spell doom for the corporation as we know it. Hopelessly
> untaxable, such crypto-markets could also sap the strength of
> governments."

I can see it now - electronic governments based on reputation.  With global
communications possible, how would it be possible for *any* government to lie
to its citizens?  Of course, you always run the risk of drowning in
information - but that's what filter programs are for, I suppose...
--
Ed Carp				[email protected]			510/659-9560

If you want magic, let go of your armor.  Magic is so much stronger than
steel!        -- Richard Bach, "The Bridge Across Forever"