Further PGP Security Doubts

In article <199308261827.AA25477@xtropia> [email protected] writes:
 > I have been seeing yet more criticisms of PGP, this time from some
 > character calling himself "Raymond Paquin."  He claims to be a
 > professor of mathematics who has been working at an unnamed university
 > exclusively on cryptographics for the past twelve years.  He implies
 > that he is working for some government in a classified capacity and is
 > thus unable to either publish or discuss the matter openly.

I missed that one (had <pressing> matters to attend to ;-) ) - could
someone repost it please?  I'd quite like to see if my text style
analysis skills are still working :)

Personal mail to [email protected] (I read it in the evenings)
Business mail to [email protected] (Be careful with the spelling!)
Faxes to An Teallach Limited: +44 31 662 4678  Voice: +44 31 668 1550 x212