Re: Digital warfare

In article <[email protected]>, T. William Wells <[email protected]> wrote:
: I'm really glad I gateway this mailing list into a newsgroup.
: That way, I can killfile discussions such as this one. However,
: for those not so blessed....

Whoops. At least one person is imagining that I gateway this into
some global newsgroup somewhere...

What I'm using is a set of home-grown scripts to gateway the list
into a local newsgroup. There's a mail to news gateway package out
there that is probably a better solution. If you can't find it or
would prefer my home grown scripts, let me know. I can send you
that other software (though I haven't looked at it) or I can send
you my scripts. There are also things like procmail and deliver
that can be used to do this sort of thing.