nada

Some comments on the relationship between anarchy and
privacy:

1.  There have been some recent posts suggesting that
    privacy is not fundamentally subversive of
    government, and that cypherpunks should emphasize
    the privacy and keep quite about the anarchy.  I
    find these arguments disingenuous in the extreme,
    and strategically unsound as well.

2.  Cypherpunks believe that privacy is fundamentally
    subversive.  Come on, folks, whom do you want
    privacy FROM, if not your own government?
    Otherwise there's no logical objection to the
    key-escrow, trust-big-brother schemes.

3.  The government has shown by its behavior that it
    believes that privacy is fundamentally subversive.

4.  I personally find privacy, in itself, only mildly
    interesting.  As a tool to undermine the government,
    I find it VERY EXCITING INDEED.

5.  Cypherpunks' mission is to evangelize the use of
    privacy.  Sell the sizzle, not the steak!  Privacy
    is the steak.  The sizzle is the possibility of
    GETTING AWAY WITH SOMETHING.