Re: Armed gangs stealing chips from warehouses

On the cypherpunks mailing list, Tim May wrote...
 > (I regret that I cannot post the Clarinet article, as Clarinet has
 > fairly draconian policies about reposting its articles--even though I
 > never signed a contract. Still, Cypherunks should be aware of
 > this....I've seen at least one Clarinet article reposted here on this
 > list, and this could expose the list to actions.)

Send a note to Brad [Templeton] at Clarinet.  He has, in the past, allowed
_occasional_ repostings to mailing lists, as long as it is understood that
those postings should not be reposted.

FYI...

		-jeff

Jeff Kellem