Re: warez garbage cluttering the screen

[email protected] (Murdering Thug) said:
> 1) The fl0w of wArEz keeps the universe in perfect harmony.  [...]
> 3) I don't give a flying fuck if you pay for your DL time.  [...]

These two comments are *highly* inappropriate for this list, so it pains
me to have to admit that he's got a point in #2:

>  wArEz _are_ digital gold coins, they have inherent value,

I don't happen to be interested in software piracy, but discussions of
software as digital gold coins, stolen or otherwise, are appropriate...
but *only* discussions of how they are coins and how that relates
to crypto schemes.

I wish thug would make a sharper distinction...and keep his flames and
generic non-cypherpunk "warez" crap to private email.
	Doug