A E-mail to Usenet kludge for cs.texas.edu

>  1: [email protected]
>  2: [email protected]
>  3: [email protected]
>  4: [email protected]
>  5: [email protected]
>  6: [email protected]
>
> NOTES:
>
> *  This does not include ones that work for single groups, like
> twwells.com.
> #1 apparently blocks anonymous remailer posts
> #6 blocks from non-berkeley sites (so use the berkeley remailers :-)
>  for further help and/or questions.

 The comment concerning #1 ([email protected]) does not exactly
 hold true. Apparantly, by simply pasting in the -

    ::
    Request-Remailing-To: [email protected]

 header does not suffice. As a general rule of thumb, you must add the
 minimum in the pasted header -

    ::
    Request-Remailing-To: [email protected]

 Thanks to Chael Hall for helping me "troubleshoot" this little
 feature.