Re: Joke of the Day

[email protected] said:
>My actual horoscope for today:

Uh-oh...your anonymity is partially compromised; we can now narrow down
your identity 91.7 percent more closely than before!

A few more slips like that and we'll have it down to one of several
thousand choices...

Speaking of privacy violations, a coworker relates a story from his
father (ok, just a FOAF story, but it's still interesting): He needed
to find his wife, who'd headed off for some errand and thence to the
airport, leaving her spending cash at home. He called her on her cellular
car phone, but she'd turned it off. He called Cellular One and explained
the problem, and they told him over the phone where she was...he sped off
and caught up with her.

Although this was handy for him, it's an obvious privacy problem for
Cellular One to tell someone where one of their customers is.
	Doug