Re: Remail: errors

[email protected] () writes:

> I have been out of town for the last week, so I missed some CP mail.
> It looks like some good things are happening with remailers, though.
> Kudos to Karl, Sameer, and the others for their work!
>
> I have received many messages to my remailer in the last week which
> came from [email protected], which were PGP-encrypted apparently
> in an effort to get my remailer to send them.
>
> They did not work, though, because there was no "Encrypted: PGP" header
> to trigger the remailer's decryption.  This can be arranged by
> creating the message something like this:

  Opps, that was me. When I was debugging/testing my anonymous
forwarding/anonymous list software I sent multiple messages before
looking for the reply. (because the software randomly chooses a chain, and
I wasn't sure which remailers introduce a delay)  The problem was that
Encrypted: PGP was only being added for the first remailer in the chain
but the body was being re-encrypted for each remailer.

-- Ray Cromwell        |    Engineering is the implementation of science;    --
-- EE/Math Student     |       politics is the implementation of faith.      --
-- [email protected]  |                         - Zetetic Commentaries      --