No Subject

We need to get the 9 megs of Moby Crypto stuff mentioned
out to as many sites as we can before the
boots of the Feds seal our doom.
Before the hearing next Wednesday.

Use the Cypherpunks remailers to send as much out as you can. Janet
Reno and her BATF/DEA/narcoterrorist New World Order fascist goons are
now taking action against one of our own fellow privacy activists
, Grady Ward, and the Austin Code Works.

Use the remailers to post ftp sites we should send stuff too.

As some of our more paranoid members have said, odds are high that
this list is high on the list of places they're watching.

USE THE FUCKIN' REMAILERS, FOLKS!!!!

> From: [email protected] (Grady Ward)
> Subject: Subpoena served on Crypto
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1993 06:59:50 GMT
>
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> Subpoena served on Austin Code Works for
> material related to Moby Crypto.

> SUBPOENA TO TESTIFY BEFORE GRAND JURY
> documents of object(s)

> U.S. Courthouse & Federal Building
> 280 South First Street
> San Jose, CA  95113

So I guess this means the guys in the San Fran area won't get inside.
Grand Juries are sealed.

Remember these sites:

> soda.berkeley.edu
> ghost.dsi.unimi.it
> nic.funet.fi
> ota.ox.ac.uk
> van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca
>
> and many other sites

The ones outside the States may be OK for a while. Until the NEW WORLD
ORDER and the U.N. Crypto Authority gets control.

Yours in fear,

-TURING