Re: more deranged lunatic ravings -- just delete 'em!

[email protected] said:
>Nope.  That's not the point, and you know it.  The point being (and I'm not
>even sure why I'm bothering to explain this to you - you're intelligent)
>this case has the potential to affect ALL of us, not just the participants
>in the case.

True. But the question is, specifically what are you suggesting "all of us"
do right now? When I say specifically, I mean for instance not just
"find out information about XYZ" like you said before, I mean the
"and then what?" part as well. Most of us will probably do our best to
learn whatever we can rather than ignoring the situation. But *then* what?
What's your suggestion?

>Well, scratching my crotch and looking important HAD crossed my mind. :)

Besides that, I mean. :-)
	Doug