a horrible conspiracy revealed!

"L. Detweiler" says:
> I was thinking. What is the significance that PRZ was not actually
> cited in any subpoena so far? This is very puzzling. It seems to

I wonder what the significance of L. Detweiler's name is? Obviously
its a Germanic name. Perhaps he's a Nazi... in fact, he might be the

> contradict the theory that the investigation is primarily PGP oriented.
> On one hand, we might attribute it to the idea that the grand jury &

reincarnation of all Nazis, somehow having been transfered into a
single body via the transmigration of souls. We certainly know from

> the Attorneys don't have a very clear idea of what exactly is going on
> with PGP anyway, which would fit in with some of the tidbits I've

open yogic literature that the transmigration of souls is possible.
Then there is his mysterious first name, which, as we know, starts

> posted. The president of ViaCrypt *was* subpoenaed -- but he has only
> been in associated with PGP for a few weeks, since the commercial

with an "L", which is the first letter in the name "Lucifer" too,
which is both a cryptosystem AND the name of the Lord of Hell. Could

> announcement. But, still, how could they *not* query PRZ if they are
> inquiring on PGP?  This is what I call a `conspicuous omission'.

this possibly be a coincidence? No way! In fact, I suspect that the
people who developed it at IBM must in fact be Satanists, as is

> Also, the targeting of ViaCrypt and not PRZ directly is very
> interesting to contemplate. It definitely suggests that the move of PGP

evinced by fact that "IBM" is a three letter acronym, and "GOD" is a
three letter word, but "IBM" is certainly not "GOD", and what could be

> to a commercial company was critical in the timing of the subpoenas.
> Was it critical in convening a grand jury in the first place? what is

further from GOD than the devil! Perhaps, in fact, this is a
conspiracy between the minions of Satan and the transmigrated souls of

> it about the situation that caused action after a company was involved?
> are relevant laws only applicable to companies, not individuals? surely

the Nazis I mentioned earlier! Then there is the odd coincidence of no
one ever having seen "L. Detweiler" and Jim Bidzos' mother in the same

> not, but there is very likely something going on here beneath the surface.
>
> (BTW, let the record show I have only replied directly to PM's

place at once. Could this possibly be a coincidence? I doubt it. I
suspect that the Grey Aliens may be involved in this, having failed in

> voluminous onslaught of public flames [to say nothing of my vast,
> superb private collection] in one message on the list, which I think is

their attempt to capture Contraterra by placing it in an equilateral
relationship with earth and Jupiter, it appears that they have decided

> sufficient [or more precisely, nothing could be sufficient, but it is
> the minimum]. If there is any `bickering' going on beyond this, it is

instead to kidnap Jim Bidzos' mother and brainwash her into thinking
she was "L. Detweiler"! She may not even know she is being used this

> only the reader's fertile imagination that I was *engaged* [*targeted*?
> definitely]. Or, feel free to cite the messages to contradict me, in

way! I still, however, don't quite yet know how this meshes with the
Nazis and the satanists, but I've been rifling through the garbage

> email. I say all this only because I fear I am becoming a symbol in
> everyone's psyche of any message that challenges PM, no matter who

cans behind the Seeley Wintersmith Mudd building at Miskatonic
University, and I'm certain that the papers may show up any day now

> wrote it, quite to the contrary of actual developments.)

which prove the links between these nefarious forces.