Stunned and amazed

>Perry Metzger
>Puzzled and incredulous

I'm not one to snivel about bandwidth ('cause I think the Internet can
deal with a lot more text messages from us to ourselves), but the
kind of thing that's gotten Perry in the state he's in reminds me of a
time-honored way of dealing with trivial, nonsensical, toxic waste
messages: IGNORE THEM AND THEY'LL GO AWAY.  It's the attention
that's craved.

We now return you to your insightful cypherpunks list, already in
progress.  :-)  M

Michael S. Sattler         [email protected]        +1 (415) 358-3058
Digital Jungle Software    Encrypt now; ask me how.   (finger for PGP key)
  "Don't Panic!" -- Douglas Adams     "Don't Panic.  Stay Cool."  -- PRZ