New York Times: Federal Inquiry on Software...

In article <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:
 > ----------------------------
 > The New York Times
 > Tuesday, September 21, 1993
 > Business Day
 > ----------------------------
 >
 >       Federal Inquiry on Software Examines Privacy Programs
 >
 >                          By John Markoff

John Markoff regularly writes good and informed articles that he has
clearly researched (if that's the right word) by reading usenet and
possibly lists like this one.  Yet I've *never* seen the guy post.  John,
if you're reading this, drop me a line to say hello just so I have your
email address, in case I ever want to mail you something.

Graham
--
Personal mail to [email protected] (I read it in the evenings)
Business mail to [email protected] (Be careful with the spelling!)