Re: Why RSA?

According to Timothy Newsham:

> > Regarding the recent proposals for the construction of a toolkit,
> > I'm all in favor and would personally welcome the opportunity to
> > contribute to such an effort as a hands-on supplement to my
> > crypto education.  I have extensive experience with C and C++,
> > and am VERY familiar with TCL (pronounced 'tickle', for those
> > not in the know).  A good start would be a clear statement of
> > purpose.

I'd also like to help.  I'm pretty good with C.  And I'm finishing my BS in
Mathematics.  I'm no expert,(yet) but I'd love to learn.  BTW, I did get an
'A' in Numerical Computation. ;^)  Lagers,

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
[email protected]   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
[email protected]  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
[email protected]|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.
PGP Key = 7C06F1 = A6 27 E1 1D 5F B2 F2 F1  12 E7 53 2D 85 A2 10 5D