DES binaries for Mac -

	I'm looking for DES encryption software for a Mac that can
read cbc-encrypted data created with the "des" command on a UNIX
box. I found one version of DES for Macs (powers-MacDES.sit.hqx)
that appears to do DES properly but uses the resource fork in some
way such that it won't try to decrypt files it didn't create.

	Anyone out there a Mac wizard who can point me at a
compatible binary? I've no access to a compiler, and I'm under
too tight a schedule to port something myself. Please, buddy,
can you spare some crypto?

mjr.