Re: Easy cracking

>> The same kind of thing happened at Sun, except with the
>> secure rpc stuff.  Had a guy send mail saying, "I know your
>> two primes."  Sun replied, "No way."  (And lauged internally.)

I'm not sure this is how it happened, but the person (maybe there's
more than one?) who did this is a cypherpunk, who will identify
himself if he wants.  He also wrote a paper on this.  The first
version of the paper had the private key at the top of the first page,
but it got removed because certain spooks got upset.

		Marc