Re: FIDONet Censorship?

According to Timothy C. May:

> FIDONet operators are sometimes blocking encrypted messages. So what
> else is new?
> Their machines, their rules. Strictly speaking, this is not
> censorship.

I believe I stated this in my original post.  I have no problems with their
right to do this.  I simply wanted to make the point that we need to educate
these people.

> However, we can try to get them to change their rules. Better, route
> around such machines.
>
> "The Net tends to view censorship as damage and routes around it."

I like it!

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
[email protected]   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
[email protected]  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
[email protected]|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.
PGP Key = 7C06F1 = A6 27 E1 1D 5F B2 F2 F1  12 E7 53 2D 85 A2 10 5D