REMAIL: digicash II

Heh, my math is slightly off: the chances of a duplication are
actually 1/(62^60) since valid characters are [a-zA-Z0-9], and each
cash string is of length 61, 60 characters taken randomly from the set
of valid characters, and an initial 'B' (since all the cash issued
from elee7h5@rosebud starts with an 'A').  On the other hand, I'm not
using a cryptographically strong random number generator (I'm waiting
for the soon to be released PGP library :-)

Remailing seems to a bit slower, probably because the perl hacks I
added slurp the entire file of valid strings, check payment, and
rewrite the file, minus valid payment.

Also, the more enterprising and devious among you :-) will soon note
that the remailer elee6ue@rosebud passes along the subject line even
when payment fails.  Thus, if you collapse your entire message into
the subject, you can still get a message through.  I will fix this
problem soon!

--
Karl L. Barrus: [email protected]
keyID: 5AD633 hash: D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

"One man's mnemonic is another man's cryptography"
  - my compilers prof discussing file naming in public directories