Re: POISON PILL

>You know, if people are going to discuss breaking blowing up computers
>and killing people, they could at least have the taste to discuss it
>elsewhere. Myself, I'm not a believer in violence, and I don't think
>this list is devoted to explosives. Newgroup alt.terrorism.techniques
>if you insist.
>
>Perry

I agree.  Besides, there are much more tasteful and aesthetic ways to get
the job done.  A degaussing coil is a good idea, or why not sell a 'simple'
add on (requiring making a hole in the hard-drive's casing), which, at the
appropriate moment would quickly inject a fast drying epoxy laced with
powdered aluminum, to which was applied a (well-grounded) high voltage/low
amperage electric charge from a capacitor built into the case?  There are
cheap epoxies on the market that could harden in 3-4 minutes at that volume
(rule w/ epoxies: spread out they take longer, in a glob as inside the
casing of a hardrive, the reaction would run much faster).  It will take
them a while to chip the media out, and the electric field should do the
rest....

Ned Bade                    | And you all you sanctified moneybags
City and Reg. Planning      | Bandits anointed and crowned
Cornell University          | Your counterfeit towers of justice
[email protected]            | and ethics will crash to the ground.