In need of help for a paper

	I am in need of source material, both technical and analytical
in nature, for a paper I am writing. My topic is a discussion of the
current data encryption debate within the administration.
	I am a student at Georgetown University (home of the infamous
Dorothy Denning) in its National Security Studies Program. This paper
is for a class on Intelligence and National Security. My goal is to
try to inform my fellow students about the right to privacy crisis
going on in the data encryption area. Basically I am looking for any
references to good articles and books about this topic. They can be
discussions or very technical, I don't care. So if you know of
anything that could help, please let me know.

	Thanks,
	Chris    <[email protected]>