Hackers Conf discussions

Re: Hackers Conf,  Tim says..

>I'd like to hear any ideas you folks may have, whether or not you'll
>be attending. And also any volunteers to talk (briefly!) or be on a
>panel discussion, depending on what structure we follow.

Yes!!   I would like to participate in this discussion,  as I am now
in position where I have ability to communicate with thousands of young
ravers and PGP wannabes and soon I'm going to want to communicate with
these folks on several issues:

   ** Getting LOTS of people to use PGP

   ** Voter registration and political actions such as letter writing
      to local representitives,  etc.

   ** Other actions where large masses of people can make SOME influence
      on our officials.