ADMIN: required knowledge--how to get removed from the list

I have a form letter, included below, which I send to people who ask
the list at large to be removed.

Unfortunately, I suspect that many of the people who wish to be
removed have already stopped reading the list, so that messages which
explain how to get removed are not read.

Eric
The cypherpunks list is for discussions on implementing cryptography.
To mail to the whole list, send mail to

	[email protected]

Every mail message sent to this address will be forwarded to everyone
on the list.  Make sure that the message you wish to send is
appropriate for such a broad delivery.

If you want to be added or removed from the cypherpunks list, or have
any other questions which pertain to list management, send mail to

	[email protected]

I don't manage the list from my regular account, so such mail which
ends up in my ah.com account will just get you another copy of this
file.

Eric Hughes
   maintainer of the lists [email protected] and
   [email protected]