Wireless Net

Sorry to put this on the list but I forgot who posted the original.

I believe it was Ed Carp that mentioned he had a wireless net set
up between his 486 and his laptop.  Could you detail this setup a
bit more (hardware and code necessary).  Also, is the connection
(or lack thereof) encrypted end-to-end?

--Matt
"This new technology (the printing press) threatened the Crown, which shuddered
at the thought of widespread dissemination of works advocating religious heresy
and political upheaval.  The Crown's solution to the problem was a system of
regulation designed to control this "dangerous" art."
         -From my Copyright Law Text (refrencing the Statute of Anne -
                                           the first Copyright Statute)
(c)1993
______________________/[email protected]