Re: Cypherpunk Cause

At 12:10 93/10/10 -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>If you want to spew nonsense, please do so on one of the politics
>newsgroups. This is for cryptography discussion.

(Donning asbestos undies...)

This kind of knee-jerk reaction dismays me.  My response *was* about
cryptography.  Perhaps the following test would prevent you from (1)
wasting bandwidth and (2) turning off people who are trying to put the
flood of crypto info into perspective:

   "Does this email add any value to the discussion?"

Give the rest of us a break; your usual postings are worth reading.

Michael S. Sattler         [email protected]        +1 (415) 358-3058
Digital Jungle Software    Encrypt now; ask me how.   (finger for PGP key)

               All that is required for evil to triumph is
                for {wo}men of good will to do nothing.