Re: Breaking DES

Since I started this thread, and because I have always
had a problem with the rude way many people discuss things
in this group, I was wondering, Perry Metzger, what
contribution your sarcastic tone and occasional insults
make to your argument.

I believe it is possible to continue this debate and
stick to the technical issues without getting personal
or being rude. I wish more people would realize this.

Wonderer (peacemaker?)
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].