about Cypherpunks (fwd) "instant faq"

Someone on the FutureCulture list asked about Cypherpunks.

I took the opportunity to be the first to reply, to try to
get 1) hard information there and 2) some practical advice
on how to participate.  I hope my tone was not too discouraging.

Others might want to take advantage of the "instant faq" I threw
together, if you see queries in other places.

					strick
					cypherpunks write code