Re: why anon bank acct?

} > However, I think the deeper question is worth considering: what is the
} > justification for anonymous bank accounts?
}
} How about: it's no one's damn business what my acct. number is, that I
} have one at all, what bank I use, how much money I have, etc.

Indeed.  I think I reached critical mass when I discovered that my
personal information and demographics were being sold for profit.

} > Avoiding taxes just doesn't cut it for me; much as I hate to pay them,
} > I recognise the need to do so.
}
} Need?  Need to keep from being arrested or fined, yeah I can see that.

True, but avoiding taxes isn't really the point.  The point is preserving
privacy.  You don't have to be contemplating illegal acts to want to keep
your affairs private.  You may just want to be left the hell alone.

			Ron

--
-

"Don't rush a miracle man.  You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles."