Re: JUDGMENT PROOFING

[Something in the way of a test post, to see if I can get through to
toad.com yet...]

From: "Robert J. Woodhead" <[email protected]>
> Thus, the difference is that today, it's much harder to be
> discreet -- the encryption is a red flag.  "What's he hiding?"
> And as any intelligence analyst can tell you, even traffic analysis
> can tell you a _lot_.

This is exactly what anonymous remailers are for - to defeat traffic
analysis.  The goal is a situation where you, and everyone else, receives
and sends out a bunch of encrypted traffic every day.  There will be
no way a snooper can find out exactly what you are reading, what you
are writing, or whom you are communicating with.  That's what I call
private.

Hal Finney
[email protected]