Re: pseudospoofed out

"L. Detweiler"  writes:
 > [ the funniest thing I've read on the net in years. ]

Thank you, thank you, thank you *all* for making this possible.  The
hours of cleaning crud from my INBOX are *easily* worth this kind of
entertainment.  I am literally in tears, irritating my officemate with
incessant laughter.

Mr. Detweiler (if that really *is* your name), thank you especially.
You write well, kinda, even if I utterly disagree with you.  I think
I'll print this out and paste it into my big unabridged next to
"hyperbole".

--
Mike McNally