Re: pseudospoofed out

to the individual with difficulties of a spoofing sort:  the answer is
procmail.

my inbox script strips all recipiant header information.  it also chops
off signatures.  it puts in a bogus From: line with a sequence number. it
even parses the text for items like "My name is Joe Hoop," replacing them
with "My name is XXXX."

if i can't figure out who it is by the context, the sender loses.  my
outbox script matches the sequence number up with the proper recipient and
ships my response out.  rarely is the reply "I don't know who you are."

dug