Re: Something Silly, Something Serious

In <[email protected]> [email protected]
  (Timothy C. May) writes:

>I pointed out to him the rich environment of the Denver-Colorado
>Springs-Boulder-etc. corridor, and the presence of His PGPness Himself
>in the area! Which he of course knew. Others, too.

Yes, and Phil Z. is scheduled to speak to the Front Range Unix Users
Group on Nov. 18.  The meeting is at 4:30 in room 123 of the Univ. of
Colo. Academic Computing Center.  A rare opportunity to hear The Man
in person...highly recommended.

Putatively yours,

--
Alan Westrope                  <[email protected]>
                               <[email protected]>