pem-dev requests "Articulation of PGP point of view?"

If someone wants to answer this, it may help the people on the Privacy
Enhanced Mailer Developer <pem-dev@tis-com> list add the capability for
the web-of-trust model of key distribution.

I think this is a chance to preach to the unconverted-but-convertable.

Notice one wants a speaker, one merely a posting.

Who's articulate?

						strick