Re: ADMIN: proposed new policy on the mailing list

>    Digitally sign your articles or their transmission will be delayed.

Then the messages that I compose on this host will simply have to
be delayed, as I still refuse to keep my private key on an "open"
system. In fact, the _only_ time in which I attach a digital
signature to any of my messages is from my PC at home.

Call me a prude, but this is a fact of life I'm sure you will
encounter with other folks as well.

Cheers.

Paul Ferguson
Mindbank Consulting Group                                    [email protected]
Fairfax, Virginia  USA                                       [email protected]