Content vanquishes PSEUDOSPOOFING

Members of the True Cause and Final Movement:

Someplace in all this 'pseudospoofing' bandwidth, maybe once in a while,
it's worth looking at the _content_ of a message.

Some mail I read, some I don't; but when I do, I attend to the content. If
it's interesting, or new, or informative, or funny, or sometimes pathetic,
I pay attention. I don't care who/what wrote it. I'll make my own decisions
whether it's news or entertainment, science or fiction. To quote Whitehead,
"Ideas have consequences." (So does behavior.)
Jamie Dinkelacker   Palo Alto CA
[email protected]    415.941.4782